- Access to Health Care Helping New Yorkers get covered
- Affordable Housing Expanding housing resources
- Economic Security Empowering New Yorkers to build a better future
- Imprisonment & Reentry Opportunities for the formerly incarcerated
- Opportunities for Youth Giving young people a second chance
- RSVP/Volunteer Mobilization Mobilizing New York's seniors
- Workforce & Poverty Putting more New Yorkers to work
- You're Invited! RSVP "Learn & Link" event
- Training: Learning the Ropes of Welfare Advocacy for Non-Attorneys
After surgery, Jo lost Medicaid coverage. CSS's Community Health Advocates helped Jo fix the mistake so she can seek medical care as she recovers
In 1966, 23 men and women joined a new CSS project founded on a revolutionary idea—that the skills and experience of older adults represented a great, untapped resource.
Facts & Figures
One-third of NYC's voting-age citizens lives in a low-income household. Find out about the hopes and challenges of "The Unheard Third."